Friday, August 14, 2009

Yummy Yum Yum

Yesterday, Joseph and Matthew saw a kids cooking program. They were making cake and fruit punch. Matthew wanted to eat cake. Joseph wanted to bake a cake. Unfortunately, we didn't have all the ingredients. Mabye it was fortunate since I wasn't really feeling up to baking a cake.

So, today my boys and I spent the day baking banana muffins and peanut
butter cookies. The banana muffins were over mixed by my boys, but that's
okay. Oh and Matthew decided to put a little surprise in it too... pieces of 생선전 he was eating earlier. I caught him before he put too much in or maybe it was Joseph who caught Matthew and alerted me. Either way, I didn't throw out the batter and just baked it. Ewwww, you might say, but you really can't taste it.


I also made 약식 (Yak Shik) for the first time. Joseph doesn't like 약식 so he didn't have any. Matthew was taking his nap so he had a little bit afterwards.

Then I made tuna quesadilla. I think I told them it was a tuna melt. Oh well, doesn't matter... my boys liked it.

It's fun cooking with the kids. They get so excited, but it gets quite messy too. I was a bit impatient today and it wasn't as fun as it could have been. Next time I need to take breathe deeply a couple of times and enjoy just being able to spend time with my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment